what are the basics of analyzing facts to prove a thesis?
if i’m writing a research paper about mexico, and my thesis is that contact with spain yielded a negative out come. My reasons to prove this are that
1. spain enslaved millions of mexicans
2. spain entered war with mexico
3. spain broke up the peace between the tribes
4. spain brought disease to mexico, and the natives had no resistance to it
5. after counquering mexico, mexico was only allowed to rade with spain
6. mexicans were originally discriminated against, and could not improve their lives easily
(i just made these facts up, but they’re true)
how could i analyze these facts? what are some things that i could try when i’m analyzing?
how would you analyze these facts?
how else could you connect them to the thesis?
are the basics just stating why, and how? how can you further analyze these things, giving deeper reasons then just why, and how.